Sales Lead Management Association Opens Nominations for "20 Women Leaders to Watch in Business in 2018".
You can view past winners here: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011
- Nominations are open from February 1, 2018 until midnight (U.S. PST) March 15, 2018
- The nominee is not required to be an SLMA member.
- Nominations will be viewed by a panel of judges; three SLMA staff and three non-staff judges.
- Multiple nominations for the same person, while interesting, do not count more than a single well-worded nomination. We will add all info to the same nominee's post.
- International nominations are encouraged.
- Nominations must be in English, but nominees don't have to speak English.
- We must have the phone number and email address for the nominee for purposes of notification.
The judging committee will not verify the validity of the claims on the nomination forms; it is expected that they are factual. Nomination forms will be posted as is, without additional editing by the SLMA staff (hint: read before hitting the submit button).
The final list of the SLMA 20 Women Leaders to Watch will be announced on April 6, 2018.
All nominations will be visible on the SLMA 20 Women Leaders to Watch website.
The final list of the SLMA 20 Women Leaders to Watch will be posted in alphabetical order by last name.
NOMINEES will be notified and encouraged to send their photos for posting on the SLMA website, otherwise, we will select from what we find on LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter and Facebook. They will be interviewed on SLMA radio in the following months, and encouraged to write and post an article on the SLMA site in a special section reserved for their thoughts.
Please check your spelling. We will not be editing the form and your nomination will be posted publicly on http://20women2watch.com