It is our goal to continue our recognition of sales lead management leadership (8 Year Program: 50 most Influential People in Sales Lead Management) with the “40 Most Inspiring Leaders in Sales Lead Management.”
View current winners in each category:
Nomination Period: October 1 - November 3 , 2017
NOMINATE:Starting October 1, 2017
You may nominate someone in one of four categories and give us 50 word statement why you consider them inspiration leaders in sales lead management.
Four Categories – Ten Winners Each
- B2B and B2C Marketing Management and Sales Management
- B2B and B2C C-Level Management
- People in lead generation companies (including agencies - Consultancy - database providers - fulfillment telemarketing - trade show vendors - etc.)
- People in software and web applications companies that pertain to sales lead management
The Election: November 7- December 5, 2017
The list of nominees will be published on the SLMA website.
The results will be announced December 15th.
Final Rules for Nominating and Voting (supersedes rules from previous years)
- You must be a member of the SLMA to Nominate.
- You may nominate a person in only ONE category.
- You must be a member of the SLMA to vote.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Members cannot vote for nominees multiple times.
- A person nominating someone must list
- nominee's name
- email address (for notification only)
- phone number
- company website link
- their LinkedIn, Google+ and/or Twitter profile links
- a 50-word statement of their contributions this year.
- For credibility, you may list their LinkedIn, Google+ and/or Twitter profile links so we can follow up to see how others regard them and review their contributions.
- A nominated person does not have to be a member of the SLMA to be in the top 40.
- Members may cast one vote for one person per category. Voters have to be members of the SLMA so we can limit ballots to one per person.
- A company may not have more than one person as a winner in a category, and not more two people as winners across the four categories.
- Nominations will be published for membership and visitors to view.
- Invalid votes: multiple votes from one person submitted by people using fake email addresses will be detected and destroyed by our program. We validate ALL votes via email.
- The top vote getters in each category will be listed sequentially.
- The person nominated must be active in business sometime in 2016 (retirees count, deceased nominees count if they were active in business sometime in 2016).
- International nominees count, this is not limited to business people from the United States of America.
- Members of the Advisory Board are eligible for nomination. Immediate members of the SLMA management staff (Obermayer, Friedman, Campanale, Hall and Finch) are not eligible for nomination. SLMA Sponsors may be nominated.
- The SLMA Staff and Advisory Board will nominate ten deserving leaders, who in their opinion deserve recognition.
Your nomination form information will be posted to our http://www.40mostinspiring.com website under the category 2017 nominees. We will be posting AS IS. Please read through before submitting.
A panel of judges will review the nominations, vote totals and chose the top ten in each category. The role of the association management is to be sure the person is valid in a category and the votes are valid. Votes cast for the nominees count at least 75% for the final decision, the remaining 25% will be determined by comments made about the nominee on the nomination form. The Judges may be nominated, but they will not judge their category.