Revenue management is the core value for the industry’s 40 leaders
Lynden, WA - - December 15, 2017 - - James Obermayer, CEO of the Sales Lead Management Association (SLMA), announced that the results are in from the election for the most inspiring ‘Leaders in Sales Lead Management.’ Ten inspiring leaders who received the most votes in each of four different categories, were named.
Obermayer said, “Sales Lead Management is the core discipline that when accurately done as a process, considering the needs of prospects and salespeople, and using the dozens of software applications and lead generation agencies available, can make the difference between being a successful company or an also-ran.”
“These 42 inspiring leaders (we had a tie in two categories) understand that lead management must be defined before the tools of CRM, marketing automation, business intelligence, and hundreds of software applications can be applied. Many thousands of lead generation agencies and millions of marketing departments must manage sales leads properly to gain revenue in a predictable manner. This is why we recognize our inspiring leaders in this annual election.” A video of the winners’ list is viewable here.
The four categories and winners, in the order of votes received, are:
B2B and B2C C-Level Management
- Matt Heinz, Author, Heinz Marketing, Inc.
- Debbie Schwake, BLM Technologies
- Maria Pergolino, Apttus
- Kristin Thompson, Speak Serve Grow
- Justin Gray, LeadMD
- Steve Benson, Badger Maps, Inc.
- Debbie Qaqish, Author, The Pedowitz Group
- Jeanne Hopkins, Author, Ipswitch
- Bryan Semple, SmartBear Software
- Nick Hedges, Velocify by Ellie Mae
B2B and B2C Marketing Management and Sales Management
- Dayna Rothman, BrightFunnel
- Andrea Costello, Comcast West Division
- Kate Adams, SmartBear Software
- Patrick Revoise, Author, SalesBrain
- Gail Carson, Fusion Marketing Partners
- Kevin Joyce, The Pedowitz Group
- Maneeza Aminy, Marvel Marketers
- Mari Anne Vanella, The Vanella Group, Inc.
- Jared Houghton, Ambition Inc.
- Jim Dickie, CSO Insights
- Josh Evans, Velocify by Ellie Mae
Lead Generation Company Professionals (including agencies, consultancies, database providers, fulfillment telemarketers, trade show vendors, etc.)
- Anna Fisher, ZoomInfo
- David Lewis, DemandGen International
- Laurie Beasley, Beasley Direct and Online Marketing Inc.
- Pamela Muldoon, The Pedowitz Group
- Howard Sewell, Spear Marketing Group
- Michael Murphy, Acadia LMS
- Renee Yeager, Yeager Marketing
- Tom Judge, Direct Marketing Partners
- Cyndi Greenglass, Diamond Communications Solutions
- Kimmy Netterville, PointClear
Software and Web Application Company Professionals (as those companies pertain to sales lead management)
- Michelle Huff, Act-On Software
- Prayag Narula, LeadGenius
- Theresa Cramer, Information Today Inc.
- Han Yuan, Upwork
- Scott Benedetti, The Pedowitz Group
- Fred Yee, ActiveConversion
- Larry Caretsky, Commence Corporation
- Lars Helgeson, GreenRope
- Nikolaus Kimla, Pipeliner CRM
- John Hasbrouck, NewLeads
- Peter Gillett, Zuant
About the Sales Lead Management Association
At the Sales Lead Management Association we believe that defining the sales
lead process and managing sales leads manages revenue. Membership and
subscriptions to various publications and broadcasts, as they should be, are free.
For information call Sue Campanale at 360-933-1259. The Sales Lead Management Association is a division of the Funnel Media Group, LLC