SLMA Opens Annual Voting for the ‘40 Most Inspiring Leaders in Sales Lead Management’
James Obermayer |
About > From the section: Lead Mgmt News
November, 07, 2017
Four Categories Expect Thousands of Votes
Lynden, WA - - November 6, 2017 - - The Sales Lead Management Association (SLMA) announced that it has opened the virtual voting booth to decide the ‘40 Most Inspiring Leaders in the Field of Sales Lead Management’ for 2017. This is the ninth year for the election.
“Those who learn to manage sales leads well sell more than those who don’t,” said SLMA CEO James Obermayer. The people in each of the category listings have been nominated because of their work in the field of sales lead management. They may be company presidents, chief sales officers, chief marketing officers, consultants, marketers, agency personnel, marketing operations managers, etc., who support the sales lead management process.”
“Our goal,” said Susan Campanale, vice president of SLMA Marketing, “is to recognize professionals for their skills in the field of sales lead management because sales lead management is revenue management.”
The Nominees in the Four Categories
B2B and B2C C-level Management
- Steven Benson, Badger Maps
- Justin Gray, LeadMD
- Nick Hedges, Velocify by Ellie Mae
- Matt Heinz, Heinz Marketing Inc
- Carlos Hidalgo, Visum CX
- Jeanne Hopkins, Ipswitch
- Victor Kippes, Validar Inc.
- Rhoan Morgan, DemandLab
- Maria Pergolino, Apttus
- Bob Perkins, AA-ISP
- Debbie Qaqish, The Pedowitz Group
- Debbie Schwake, BLM Technologies
- Bryan Semple, SmartBear Software
- Kristin Thompson, Speak Serve Grow
B2B and B2C Sales and Marketing Management
- Kate Adams, SmartBear Software
- Maneeza Aminy, Marvel Marketers
- Diana Ballard, STAR Group
- Gilbert Cargill, Cargill Consulting Group Inc.
- Gail Carson, Fusion Marketing Partners
- Andrea Costello, Comcast West Division
- Jim Dickie, CSO Insights
- Josh Evans, Velocify by Ellie Mae
- Dianna Geairn, Regional Sales Manager at CIENCE
- Jared Houghton, Ambition Inc.
- Kevin Joyce, The Pedowitz Group
- Andy Paul, Zero-Time Selling
- Dayna Rothman, BrightFunnel
- Barry Trailer, Sales Mastery Inc.
- Polly Traylor, PST Consulting, Inc
- Mari Anne Vanella, The Vanella Group Inc.
- Kevin Wolf, TGPR LLC
People in Lead Generation Companies
- Dheeraj Agarwal, Vsynergize
- Laurie Beasley, Beasley Direct and Online Marketing Inc.
- Anna Fisher, ZoomInfo
- Steve Gershik, Koyne Marketing
- Cyndi Greenglass, Diamond Marketing Solutions
- Bryan Holzinger, Concept Services Ltd.
- Tom Judge, Direct Marketing Partners
- David Kreiger, SalesRoads
- David Lewis, DemandGen International
- Pamela Muldoon, The Pedowitz Group
- Mike Murphy, Acadia Lead Management Services
- Adam Needles, ANNUITAS
- Kimmy Netterville, PointClear
- Howard Sewell, Spear Marketing Group
- Renee Yeager, Yeager Marketing
- Lauren Zak, Concept Services Ltd.
People in Software and Apps
- Scott Benedetti, The Pedowitz Group
- Kurt Blagden, App Institute
- Larry Caretsky, Commence Corporation
- Theresa Cramer, Information Today Inc.
- Peter Gillett, Zuant
- John Golden, Pipeliner CRM
- John Hasbrouck, NewLeads
- Lars Helgeson, GreenRope
- Michelle Huff, Act-On Software
- Nikolaus Kimla, Pipeliner CRM
- Prayag Narula, LeadGenius
- Fred Yee, ActiveConversion
- Han Yuan, Upwork
Goldmine CRM Software
Voting closes at the end of business on December 6, 2017. The results will be published on December 15, 2017. Voters may cast one vote in each of the four categories. The ‘40 Most Inspiring Leaders’ list will be determined and published based on the number of votes received by each nominee in the categories of:
- B2B and B2C C-Level Management
- B2B and B2C Marketing Management and Sales Management
- Lead Generation Company Professionals (including agencies, consultancies, database providers, fulfillment telemarketers, trade show vendors, etc.)
- Software and Web Application Company Professionals (as those companies pertain to sales lead management)
About the Sales Lead Management Association
The mission of the Sales Lead Management Association is to help companies become successful in the critical business process of managing sales leads, which we believe manages revenue. Membership/subscriptions, as it should be, are free. The Sales Lead Management Association is a division of the Funnel Media Group, LLC, which also has as operating businesses the Funnel Radio Channel and the B2B Podcast Directory.
Media Contact: Sue Campanale