The Hill Group Want a motivated, positive, cooperative, and professional exhibit staff? For over 22 years, The Hill Group's Trade Show Selling Skills Workshop has done this. The result?
More quality conversations. More qualified leads. More sales.
The ROI from your trade shows should double. And wouldn't be nice to have an exhibit staff that is focused on their booth duty?
So how do we do make the above happen? Our training is customized, engaging, and entertaining.
Here are the kinds or results you can expect from your exhibit staffs after we've trained and coached them:
- They will have more conversations with more highly qualified visitors.
- Their behavior will be polite and professional; they'll want to be in your booth, they'll be approachable (they won't stand in closed circles), and they'll initiate conversations with the visitors to your booth.
- They'll be prepared with good opening questions, brief overviews of your products and services (elevator answers), and they'll be ready to handle just about any type of question.
- They'll know how to politely disengage from a conversation, how to not make anyone wait to talk to them, and how to manage their time with visitors depending upon how busy your booth is.
- Qualified lead generation should double (our client's average increase is 250%)
And we follow-up and reinforce our Trade Show Selling Skills Workshop with our During-the-Show Coaching and Training service. We work with your exhibit staff one-on-one, in your booth, during the show. This a great way to train those who missed the workshop, role-model the professional behavior we’re looking for, be the morale officer, and actually produce behavioral change.
Even your people who don't want to be trained and think they're experts at working at trade shows already will actually enjoy our training. And they'll thank you for bringing us in.
Have us deliver our exhibit staff training at your next pre-show, pre-conference, or national sales meeting.
Our clients include Activant, American College of Cardiology, American Red Cross, Apple, Astellas Pharma, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Cadence Design Systems, CEMEX, Chiron, Crane Naval Surface Warfare Center, CDW, Darby Group, DMG America, Doka, Duke Clinical Research Institute, eBay, Epson, Etisalat (UAE Telecom), FindLaw, Florida College at Jacksonville, Fujitsu Microelectronics, Genentech, GE, Hewlett-Packard Co., Hughes, IBM, Infosys, Intel, Lexmark, LSI Logic, McKesson Pharmaceuticals, Medtronic, Microsoft, Motorola, Northeast Utilities, Pacific Gas & Electric, Research in Motion (BlackBerry), Schwab Institutional, Siemens, Sun Microsystems, Symantec, Synopsys, Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Toshiba America Medical, U.S. Department of Commerce, Volvo Trucks, and Wells Fargo Bank.
The Hill Group also offers a number of exhibit staff training products and free exhibit staff training podcasts.
About The Hill Group Since 1989, The Hill Group has specialized in interactive and engaging training programs that provide exhibit staffs with the tools necessary to generate more qualified leads – and have more fun doing so. The Hill Group’s trainers include Matt Hill, Candy Adams,Jim Obermayer (link "Jim Obermayer" , Phil Roybal and Keith Fujii.