Sales people want to see only the well qualified leads. Hot prospects want a sales person to call them so they can learn about your product or service, and move forward in the buying process. Interested prospects what additional information. Your current customers want you to respond to the request they made to your booth rep. It sounds simple, but for many reasons, it is difficult to accomplish all of these tasks.
You need a plan, and you need to execute that plan
Any good trade show follow-up plan will include the following:
- Onsite collection system to qualify leads and record booth conversations
- Lead rating system that will use the answers from the booth to categorize the leads into High, Medium, and Low priority.
- Email follow-up that includes links and PDF attachments with the information requested in the booth.
- Immediate telephone follow-up.
- Delivery system that will send the leads to sales reps and other places they need to go.
- A special consideration must be made for current customers.
Do you need an internet connection for your upcoming trade show booth? EventConnect, is a high speed, safe and reliable internet connection that exhibitors can rent for $299. An internet connection in your booth will allow you to:
- Place orders, send and receive email, reference your corporate website, check inventory, and much more from the show floor
- Share the connection with up to 4 computers (wired) or more wireless
- Reduce your trade show budget by thousands
Try it at your next show, and if you're not 100% happy with the service, we will give you a full refund of the rental cost.