|Everybody loves a good cartoon, but did you know cartoons can also be supremely powerful engines to drive response in sales promotion, e-mail and direct marketing? CartoonLink founder and President Stu Heinecke has just written a book about how to put the incredible power of cartoons to work in various marketing missions, entitled, "Drawing Attention," available now on iBooks, Kindle, Nook and Sony Reader. The book -- and all of the CartoonLInk marketing programs -- are based on thirty years and millions of dollars worth of test experience and record-breaking campaigns for many of the world's biggest direct marketers, including AT&T, Time, Inc., Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Ad Age, The New Yorker, The Wall Street Journal, GlaxoSmithKline, the NBA and NHL and many more. Readership surveys constantly show cartoons are the best read and remembered part of magazines and newspapers. In our hands, they have also generated response rates as high as 100%, e-mail open rates as high as 130% and ROI figures above 13,000%. Our BigBoards™ and e-Mail Marketer programs will be of particular interest to SLMA members, including an exclusive first-month-free offer for SLMA members only.
CartoonLink offers a variety of continuity-based programs to help marketers generate superior results:
- CartoonLink BigBoards™ Program produces a big impression with personalized cartoons on 18" x 24" foam boards that help you easily break through to VIP prospects (one Sandler Training franchisee tested these on five Fortune 1000 CEOs; all five agreed to appointments, two bought on the spot, resulting in a 100% contact rate and an ROI topping 13,000% -- so far).
- CartoonLink e-Mail Marketer Program helps e-mail marketers achieve higher open rates that sustain over multiple deliveries, i.e., drip campaigns and newsletters, using the magic of well-targeted, personalized cartoons. The program works with ConstantContact, iContact and other white-listed delivery services.
- CartoonLink Postcard Program puts the power of our personalized cartoons to work through the mail, where recipients often treat our postcards as keepsakes, posting them to refrigerator doors and office walls, where your offer can receive months of bonus exposure and frequency. Add a coupon and you have the making of a very effective, monthly touch campaign.
- CartoonLink Presentations Program helps you make your point in PowerPoint presentations with our cartoons. Humor is about truth and truth creates agreement, but cartoons do it in such a disarming and memorable way, you're bound to make more powerful presentations with a few of our cartoons.
- CartoonLink Members Program lets you use our personalized cartoons in your personal e-mail correspondence and keeps you in the loop with our latest ideas, findings and more. Available separately or included with BigBoards, e-Mail Marketer and Postcard program memberships.
|Primary areas of expertise:
||Sales, Email Marketing, Direct Marketing
|How do you want to be contacted:
||Phone or email
| Do you have References and Testimonials?
| Do you take international assignments outside the US, Canada and
2400 80th Street, NW, Suite 132
Seattle, WA 98117
Radio Shows We Like
Advertise on the Sales Lead Management AssociationSM
Promote your products & services
your company here!
SLMA Group on linkedin.com
The SLMA has a Group on Linkedin, the premier business networking site. As a member of the SLMA you are invited to join.
Click on this link
and you will be connected to Sales Lead Management Group. Follow the instructions.