The SLMA College of Fellows is an opportunity for people who have given of their time and treasure, expertise and leadership to be recognized for their contributions to the discipline of sales lead management. Each year, from the applications submitted, a chosen few Sales Lead Management Fellows will be recognized. The requirements are stringent, but the rewards from their peers for their accomplishments will be a just reward.
SLMA Fellows will be known as masters of a complicated, multi-discipline, cross department process that is important to both B2B and B2C companies. Without the leadership of these Sales Lead Management Fellows, billions of marketing dollars could be wasted on creating demand that is not managed or converted.
Each year, a handful of applicants from around the world will be chosen. We hope it is you.
There is a process to be considered as a "Fellow." These will be explained through the following links:
- Guidelines for Application to the SLMA College of Fellows and membership criteria
- Application Instructions
- Applications Instructions
- Application fee
- Judging Committee
- Letters of support
- Guidelines for Reapplication
- SLMA college Of Fellows Sponsors
- SLMA College of Fellows Application Form
SLMA College of Fellows Standards of Excellence
An SLMA Fellow has an expectation of responsibility
as a marketer who has proven to be:
- A recognized leader in the field of sales lead management.
The field of sales lead management encompasses a large area in B2B and B2C business. Lead management crosses many departments within a company and is serviced by a great many vendors from many disciples: software, hardware, telemarketing, fulfillment, agencies (advertising, PR, internet, SEO, social media, etc.).
- Serving as a role model in the field of marketing AND sales lead management.
- An accomplished author/educator on the subjects of marketing and sales lead management. Authorship can include published articles, blog posts, pod casts, and books.
SLMA Fellows will receive:
- A wall plague designating that they are an Sales Lead Management Association Fellow
- Permission to use the term: Fellow of the SLMA or Sales Lead Management Association Fellow, or SLMA Fellow in business cards, biographies, etc.
- The SLMA Fellows name, biography and photo will be displayed on the SLMA Website with link back to the Fellow's website..
- The SLMA Fellows articles, etc. will be displayed in a separate prominent section of the SLMA website.
- Inclusion in a press release about the selection.
- Interview on SLMA Radio and audio files for your own use.
STEP 1: Application Guidelines >