The Sales Lead Management Association was founded by James W. Obermayer, Susan A. Campanale and Mark L. Friedman.
- The SLMA officially launched on October 1, 2007 and serves the Sales Lead Management community.
- The company is privately held and has a diversified business model with revenues coming from sponsors, display advertising, the SLMA Radio Program, SLMALive an internet radio network, Sponsored Webinars, and Newsletter Advertising, Industry Leaders Links, Case Studies, Blog, etc.
- Education: The SLMA education is divided into two categories: B2B and B2C.
- There are approximately 300 articles from 60 authors on the SLMA site.
- News: industry news about sales lead management is posted daily to the home page.
- SLMA Radio Interviews industry CEOs or CMOs each program. SLMA Radio has interviewed 312 Level Executives on 205 episodes.
- SLMALive is an internet radio channel that hosts programs from corporations that want their own radio programs.
- Membership is approximately: 26% from c-level titles, 17% from marketing, 19% miscellaneous, 9% managers, 21% sales management, 1% academics, 1% agencies, 3% analysts, 3% Consultants .
- Membership on December 31, 2013 totaled 7650 members.
- Membership in the SLMA is free.
- Membership is divided between B2B, B2C and academic members.
- 87% of the SLMA membership is in the United States, 13% spread around the globe.
- SLMA Linkedin is a closed membership/discussion group with 3316 members.
Subscribe to SLMA RADIO for the weekly CEO Interview schedule
Subscribe to SLMA's Pushy, Opinionated Blog and join the conversation:
Online News Junkies: Subscribe to Lead Management Industry Headlines:
(as it happens in a digest no more than once per day)
Management Association Advisory Committee
The Sales Lead Management Advisory Committee is comprised of people who understand the discipline of sales lead management. The SLMA is looking for additional advisors from a contact center, one or more CRM Software companies and managers at companies who have risen to the challenge of managing inquiries. Members of the Advisory Board are asked for their opinions on various subjects. They must be open to hearing from people who have issues and may ask for their advice. They may contribute content to the Sales Lead Management Association web site. There will be no compensation just the occasional satisfaction of helping companies manage their inquiries in the most professional manner. Advisory Board Members are asked to serve a minimum of one year.
Requirements of an Advisor to the Board
- Quarterly Calls. At least quarterly phone calls with SLMA management
- Contributions. Contributions as an author for the SLMA site.
- Expert. Willingness to be listed as an expert on the Ask the Experts page.
- Committee. A willingness to serve on an SLMA committee as the association grows. We expect in the near future that we will form new committees to make recommendations for the different aspects of lead management.
|Michael T. Alexander
Director of Client Relations
G. E. Pia & Company
Registered Investment Advisor
Applied DM Research
| Lisa J. Cramer
LeadLife Solutions, Inc.
|Richard A. Hagle
|Dan Rime, CBC
|Christel K. Hall, APR CBC
PRowrite Public Relations
|Dan Rogers - Customer
|Ruth P Stevens
|Matt Hill - Trade Show Training for Qualified
The Hill Group - Seriously Fun Training
My Brain LLC
503 305 8722
SLMA'S OFFICIAL CHARITY:
LEARN MORE ABOUT WHY WE SUPPORT THE BINKY PATROL,
and how easy it is for one person or one company to make a difference.
Radio Shows We Like
Advertise on the Sales Lead Management AssociationSM
Promote your products & services
your company here!
SLMA Group on linkedin.com
The SLMA has a Group on Linkedin, the premier business networking site. As a member of the SLMA you are invited to join.
Click on this link
and you will be connected to Sales Lead Management Group. Follow the instructions.